Pagina 1 di 3 123 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 27

Discussione: Nuovo Membro..... Non Parlo Italiano Molto bene

UKCamaroSS

Nuovo Membro..... Non Parlo Italiano Molto bene

Ciao,

Sorry for my lack of Italian, I am just starting to learn... hopefully I will get better soon. I have recently moved to Milano, for work and I will be here for 2 years.

I have brought my car with me.... I have a 2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS. I would like to find out about shops or garages where I can take my car to, for service work like oil changes and perhaps performance work like dyno tuning etc.... hopefully some of you are from Milano and can point me in the correct direction. Also, it would be cool to meet up with some other Camaro or Vette owners in the Milano area.

Grazie,
    UKCamaroSS

Nice to meet you [:I]

Hi Camaro.....

First of all, welcome in Italy... and then welcome in our Forum!

Here there is a member of the Forum working in an official dealer of Corvette and Cadillac... he is taking care of a lot of our cars (specially the late ones)... he's name is Christian!

Unfortunally you joined us only today.... you have lost our last dragracing session in the Rivanazzano airport, not far from Milan![]

Stay with us!
    PROUD TO BE AN S.C.I. FOUNDER !
    Pier Paolo Lucaroni

1979 T.Top C3 (427 CID Small-Block... right!)
    2005 YAMAHA YZF-R1 (PowerCommander USB, LeoVince Shorty, BMC)
    2005 BMW X5 3.0d
    KTM 690 SMC-R EVO2 (camme, filtro e Akrapovich completa)
    1955 Innocenti Lambretta F
    KTM 125 EXC Six Days (Matteo)
    HPI Baja 5T 1:5 30.5cc
    HPI E-Savage (Matteo)
    Mugen RC Off-Road 3.5 cc (2.2 Hp a 40'000 rpm)
    Hely MIKADO Logo10 (pale SAB, Kontroniks)
    Hely Eagle 3D RTF (in vendita)
    www.corvetteitalia.i t

UKCamaroSS
    Ciao,

Thanks for the replies.... and it is great to be here!

Mr_hd
    UK, nice to meet you. We have a friend, that has a tuning shop( near linate) for your car, his nick is CamaroZ28. You can send him a message, or we can meet there on saturday afternoon if you care.

UKCamaroSS
    I'd be more than happy to meet up this Saturday.
    I only need an oil and filter change currently, if this is possible.... but if not, it would be cool to meet up anyway.

UKCamaroSS

Mr_hd
    Well, for an oil and filter change ( a normal service), I suppose there's no problem at all, in every garage. Of course you've to take with you oil and filter. Otherwise, near milan ( 20 km more or less) we have a couple of american car shops.
    IMO for a service, a normal shop is ok ( oil and filter supplied with you btw)

CamaroZ28
    Hi
    Here's my mobile # 339 6696079. Call me and I will give you directions to get here.
    Or you can contact me in PVT.

Welcome to our forum.

Luca

UKCamaroSS
    Yeah, I agree with you Mr_Hd about the oil and filter. Before coming to Italy I did them myself, but I dont have any tools with me here.

What sort of work (tuning) does CamaroZ28 do?

UKCamaroSS
    Hi,

Sorry, I was typing the other reply and did not see this. I will give you a call tonight (8pm OK?), as I'm at work right now.

Thanks for the welcome
    Gavin (UKCamaroSS)
    Citazione:Messaggio inserito da CamaroZ28

Hi
    Here's my mobile # 339 6696079. Call me and I will give you directions to get here.
    Or you can contact me in PVT.

Welcome to our forum.

Luca

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •