Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 13

Discussione: codice omologazione C5

codice omologazione C5

Ciao Tutti, sono provando motorizzazione la macchina mio a targa italiano. Comunque, quando arrivo ufficio UMC lui chiesto il codice. Il carta di specificazione compreso il dati di emissioni.

Grazie,
    Dan

Try in english......
    PROUD TO BE AN S.C.I. FOUNDER !
    Pier Paolo Lucaroni

1979 T.Top C3 (427 CID Small-Block... right!)
    2005 YAMAHA YZF-R1 (PowerCommander USB, LeoVince Shorty, BMC)
    2005 BMW X5 3.0d
    KTM 690 SMC-R EVO2 (camme, filtro e Akrapovich completa)
    1955 Innocenti Lambretta F
    KTM 125 EXC Six Days (Matteo)
    HPI Baja 5T 1:5 30.5cc
    HPI E-Savage (Matteo)
    Mugen RC Off-Road 3.5 cc (2.2 Hp a 40'000 rpm)
    Hely MIKADO Logo10 (pale SAB, Kontroniks)
    Hely Eagle 3D RTF (in vendita)
    www.corvetteitalia.i t

The agent at the UMC office in Pisa requested the Homologation code EU emissions code for the car. I was able to obtain it from the Dealer in Rome EU 4. GM stated each component of the emissions separately i.e. CO2, HcO, etc. However, the agent wanted the Homologation code specific to Europe.

While on this topic of the UMC process, is there a process in which I can officially change the wheel/tire size on the car? Because my wheels are US sizes, my replacement tire choices are less than the best available in Europe. So for example I would like to step up to 19" in front and 20" in back. This would also allow for bigger brakes.

Sorry for the poor italian!!!

Don't worry..... you are doing your best and this is good thing !!

Back to the homologation.... you should know that if you are a foreign citizen and your car have labels of your country of origin, you can drive that car in Italy without problems.

On the contrary, if you are an Italian citizen, you can drive a car with foreign labels for an year, if the title of the car says you are the owner (i.e. you go to USA, buy a car and then bring that car to Italy).

So fiirst of all you should tell us yor citizen and car's provenance.
    Pier Paolo Lucaroni

2005 BMW X5 3.0d
    HPI E-Savage (Matteo)
    www.corvetteitalia.i t

Thank You Stroker for the assistance. Truely appreciated.

I am a US citizen, but a long term resident of Italy with Carta di Siggiorno lungo periodo. My car is registered and tagged (foreign labels) in the US each year and yes I have the document of ownership, legalized translation in Italian. My work here in Italy has been extended 3+ years and I would like to keep my car here while my life is here. Well, also I have met someone in Italy and she wants me to stay forever. Still thinking about that one.

As an American citizen you should be allowed to drive your car with american labels wiithout restriction of any kind.

But let me verify this.

If i'm right, the only limit of this situation is that no one will be allowed to drive your car but you.
    Pier Paolo Lucaroni

2005 BMW X5 3.0d
    HPI E-Savage (Matteo)
    www.corvetteitalia.i t

I think the only limit you will have is the duration of you mission here in Italy.

I'm pretty sure that a citizen of a country outside UE can drive his car here for the whole duration of his mission here.

My suggestion is to investigate about this opportunity with Polizia or Motorizzazione civile of your town.

By the way can be hard to find here an Insurance Conpany that will cover your car
    Pier Paolo Lucaroni

2005 BMW X5 3.0d
    HPI E-Savage (Matteo)
    www.corvetteitalia.i t

I am trying to obey the laws of Italy and the EU as much as humanly possible. With the assistance of excellent people like yourself, I believe I am doing an acceptable job of it.

I will return to the UMC office here in Pisa and ask the agent there for the specific laws and regulations. I will then follow his instructions.

I may investigate and business I have been told about that specialized in this process. I was trying not to use this business because I do not want anyone working on my car but me. However, I believe the only issue left is paperwork.

I have found an insurance company underwritten from the UK and the cost is less than in the US for almost equal product. I have had my car insured he in Italy and in the States the entire time the car has been here. This is much less than one year bollo in Italy.

Almeno fino a poco tempo fa' presso l'ACI gli stranieri potevano assicurare il loro automezzo.
    Piero
    Dubito ergo sum...
    1978 CORVETTE L82 25th Anniversary Two Tone

I spoke with the UMC official today. He stated that by law as a resident, I have one year to pass motorizzazione and register my car in Italia.

I met with an person that owns a business to assist in this process. They stated they would complete the process for me for 100 euros. If I wanted to find other businesses like this, I can find a list at ACI. I plan to find a business that speaks some english to assist me with the bureaucracy of the process.

I have converted all specifications of the car to European spec to pass inspection. I only have one worry, the level of sound from the exhaust. It is loud! I may have to change silencers to pass inspection. However, I am not certain what the sound level and distance of measurement is.

With this doubt, I may need to buy silencers only for revisioni.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •