Risultati da 1 a 4 di 4

Discussione: Corvette C6 LS3

Corvette C6 LS3

Hello my name is André from the german corvette forum. Unfortunately i can´t speak italian, so i apologize if i will start a new topic in the wrong forum - may the admin can shift this to the right forum?

Well as i said, my name is André i come from germany and i want to buy a corvette C6 LS3. I found one in Bologna

http://ww3.autoscout24.de/classified...033?asrc=st|as

Does anybody know these corvette or maybe the owner? Can somebody help me to stay in contact with the owner because he can´t speak englisch and i need a translator. That´s why i made my registration for this italianforum. I would be very very glad, if someone could help me with these corvette

greetings André

Dear Andrè, welcome!
    I leave not so far from your desired C6 corvette, unfortunatelly I don't know him, but nex friday in "Crespellano" we've monthly meeting with our Bologna's group of American cars, if you ask him to come to "American Graffiti" at 20:00 we may help you to have over all view of this car and get some more information about this corvette.
    If the owner can't speak english I may help him to be in touch with you.
    you may just copy the follow in italian in the mail to him:
    "Ciao sono interessato alla tua corvette e se sei disponibile il prossimo venerdì 10 giugno all'american graffiti di Crespellano verso le 20:00 un'amico può aiutarmi a mettermi in contatto con tè, chiedi di Stefano al tavolo dell'american cars con corvette C3 Bianco"
    Translate means " Hello I'm interesting of your corvette, if you're available next friday at American Graffiti of Crespellano around 20:00 one friend can help me to contact you, ask for Stefano with Corvette C3 White".

If the Corvette's owner is interesting you may give me in a private message in this forum your contact so that we may contact you on Friday.
    Hope this can help you in catch your dream.
    all the best
    Stefano

Hello Stefano, thank you very much for your welcome.

as my google translator tells me, the man don´t want to get in contact via email just by phone. If i´m wrong, please correct me. but i will mail him your sentences and we look, whats happens next I hope he is interessted. unfortunately i live 600km far away from bologna, so it have to be everything perfekt to make a contract with him.

Greetings andré

Dear Andrè,
    I don't know from with part of German you come from, but in Bologna there's airport which is very well connected with major German City in case, you can check Germawings and Lufthansa.
    Good luck

All the best Stefano

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •