PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : hello there

johnny
06-20-2004, 08:28 PM
I found this forum on the corvette action centre! So I say hello. I am John from the Netherlands. I do not speak any Italian. I have a C5 corvette Sebring Sliver with a red interior six speed manual.

John

Stroker
06-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Hi Jhonny,
welcome in our forum..we are a group of funny people loving Vettes!
My nick is Stroker...... did you imagine the reason????
...383 you sed???
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
...in my red '79 C3 I have the only 427 Small-Block of Italy (I suppose...)!!!!!!!
Check in the HOME menu and select the "download" section.... you will found me and my car in the clip named "Orso tenerone ma un pò smanettone!!"

welcome again and.....
KEEP IN CONTACT!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice life.... and smoke your wheels!
bye

Chiara
06-21-2004, 07:22 AM
Hi Jhonny,
I'm Chiara...or Stingraybaby...we have already meeting in the web...do you remember? [:I]
Your website is yet in our links :D

P.S.
Sorry for my english [8)]

johnny
06-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Stroker: thx for responding, I did not find your pictures, please explain. What kind of 427 Cid you have?

Chiara: I am sorry, please refes my mind. I thought it was on the corvette actioncentre? I suppose I was driving my C4 then? I don't mind your english, mine is also not so good, but I can make myself clear :-)

johnny
06-21-2004, 08:01 PM
Stroker: Oepss....I found the pics. Very nice. I did not see pics of your engine.

Chiara: Also very nice pictures. Are you sitting in a C5R? What kind of corvette do you have?

VETTERACING
06-21-2004, 10:23 PM
Hello Jonny,

I'm Alberto from near Milano, Italy.
Were do you live?

I've got a 72' vette Steel city gray and '75 red.

Welcome in the best italian corvette forum.

I'm C.A.C. and N.C.Museum member.

Nice to meet you in our forum.

I hope to see you soon in this page.

Have a good week!

Alberto "VETTERACING"